Trillek song concepts

I have no idea where we will take this yet, but we will need it eventually! Background music, lasers, engines, you name it.

Moderator: amplitudeproblem

Trillek song concepts

Postby San Dingo » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Hello all! I've got a few tracks for consideration, and more to come.

I'm 17, the only "formal" musical education I've had is my father teaching me and YouTube videos, but I think the most important thing for music is passion to learn and improve. I use Reason and Renoise for music, and play piano, and some bass.

EDIT: Please refer to this SoundCloud group for songs: https://soundcloud.com/groups/trillek

PS: Regarding a full soundtrack, I think it'd be cool if there was an in game ship music player, where people can choose from TONS of different songs to listen to, ranging from orchestral to electronic.
Last edited by San Dingo on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
San Dingo

Re: Trillek song concepts

Postby San Dingo » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks! Glad you like my stuff. You've got some pretty awesome tracks on your soundcloud!
San Dingo

Postby San Dingo » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:09 pm

And regarding your game and music for it, I can make music for yours specifically, doesn't have to be those tracks above :).

For hardware I have a ten year old Roland XP-10 that I use as a midi controller into my daw(s) Reason 6.5(7) and Renoise. Nothing too fancy, but it gets the trick done. I have a great pair of M-Audio AV-40's and a some Sony MDR-7505 headphones. When I get a job I'm probably going to save up for a new keyboard, my dad had this one when he was in college, haha.
San Dingo

Postby San Dingo » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:55 pm

It's very good. Good workflow which for me is important.
San Dingo

Return to Sound