Concept Art Competition

All that pretty stuff that we so desperately need. Even if it's just an idea or some concept art.

Moderator: DarkSpartan

Re: Concept Art Competition

Postby Krarl » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:06 pm

Haha to be honest I'm not that sure about competition as well. There's not really a lot of entries...
Krarl

Postby sanchezman » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Uhh, I wrote a big, long post congratulating everyone and saying what I liked, and now it's all gone.

tl:dr Congratulation's Kral, you win! Your post told a story through pictures that really made me stop and think. Second place was Meisaka, for your excellent detailing and beautiful work, and third was ConnorY71, whose spaceplane looked as if it could travel 1000mph while standing still.

If anyone has suggestions on how to make future art competitions better (and I do plan on future competitions), then feel free to post them here.
Why are they called urinal cakes if you're not supposed to eat them?
sanchezman

Postby Krarl » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:46 pm

Yay! Glad you liked it :)
I like the idea of these competitions, they kind of give people a reason to actually create concept art. It's rare that I try making art, but this made me go Huh that guy wants concepts, why not?

For the future though, more time would be good. If you have work, school, family etc. it may get stressy with only 4(?) days.
I think I have some humblebundle keys as well, I have to check. You shouldn't do this for free games, but prizes are always fun ;)
Krarl

Previous

Return to Art