Building on OSX

About the actual programming of the game.

Building on OSX

Postby keedon » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:29 pm

Hello

I'm trying to build the 0.01 sigma build (downloaded from the wiki). I'm getting the following error:

Compiler ID: Clang
-- Could NOT find BULLET_SOFTBODY (missing: BULLET_SOFTBODY_LIBRARIES BULLET_INCLUDE_DIRS)
-- Could NOT find BULLET_DYNAMICS (missing: BULLET_DYNAMICS_LIBRARIES BULLET_INCLUDE_DIRS)
-- Could NOT find BULLET_COLLISION (missing: BULLET_COLLISION_LIBRARIES BULLET_INCLUDE_DIRS)
-- Could NOT find BULLET_LINEARMATH (missing: BULLET_LINEARMATH_LIBRARIES BULLET_INCLUDE_DIRS)
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:84 (message):
Bullet Physics was not found. Aborting!

- I think I've got a missing library (bullet) - where can I get this from?

Cheers
keedon

Re: Building on OSX

Postby Krarl » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:36 pm

The milestones are abandoned, and a new trillek engine is being worked on instead.
I've never built it on a Mac, but those libraries should surely be available on bullets website?
Krarl

Postby keedon » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Yeah, I found it thanks - still getting the same message though. Is there a more recent source I should be building?
keedon

Postby adam » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:06 am

The trillek-client-core repo on github.

Those cmake errors are indeed from it not finding the bullet physics library.
adam

Postby qaism123 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:26 am

KnightVision don't count yourself out just yet. HACKHalo2 is also working on a Java client. Having a java client that could connect to the server could allow others the ability to play that might not otherwise be able to.
Subscribe for Testking 98-366 training and pass your Fairleigh Dickinson University exam in first attempt. Get guaranteed success using CITRIX and other resources.
qaism123

Return to Code