Personnel Assets - Developers Read This!

About the actual programming of the game.

Personnel Assets - Developers Read This!

Postby Coyote » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:01 pm

We've got so many folks coming in at the moment that we need to start doing some form of personnel management if only to support retention and help everyone understand our human assets. This will also support validation so that people can be sure they've been acknowledged in the chaos that currently reigns.

I don't see it happening anywhere else, so I'm hijacking Software Human Resources. :twisted:

For the moment I need the following information from all people who wish to work software development.

Private message me the information below:

- E-mail address.
    - Your Timezone.
    - Language proficiencies, and scaling from 1 to 10 of your ability. ("C++ = 7" for example.)
    - API Proficiencies, and a scaling from 1 to 10 of your ability. ("Boost = 7" for example.)
    - Other Skill Proficiencies, and a scaling from 1 to 10 of your ability. ("3D Modelling = 7" for example.)
    - Professional Status, and years of experience. ("Computer Science Major, Senior" or "Software Engineer, 10 Years")
    - Hours available per week. (Rough estimate, not critical.)

I don't want more or less information than this right now. More information will likely be requested later, but we need this minimal data on hand at the moment so that it's consolidated and organized when we start working organizational stuff. We will poll you for what you want to do, special cases of experience, and other personal preferences later.

Other than that, try to be patient while we sort out this huge rush of support and community effort to hone it into a viable and efficient machine.

Re: Personnel Assets - Developers Read This!

Postby Coyote » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:45 am

Below is a list of the people who are on the roster. If your name is not on this list, there was either a problem with how you submitted your information, or it got jacked up in my by-hand working of the data.

Just resend it, careful to provide the information above. For others sending in their information, please keep it brief. There are a lot of you, and I have to convert the information manually at the moment.

Once again, thank you for your patience, enthusiasm, and understanding as we sort everything out. Make sure to jump on the IRC channel and get to know everyone so when we start getting tasks we are all familiar.

Currently on Roster:
rsgm123
Vinylon
crocboy
Zardoz
macman31
kpeort
tecywiz121
Braaedy
zeno
theking8924
datalurkur
Onbeygir
bluebot88
NetSaber777
JRandomHacker
iamjoseb
Krarl
IvanMolnar
Radeusgd
Nouht
ragejay
darthjimmy
robyn
HenryDorsett
eat_pb
Foundation
gradius
srjek
mccannjp
Eximius
the_rooster
Pseudonym
lologarithm
AbominatedAi
Aculem
thelucster
snipeytje
bil992
Loffa
MadMockers
Gareth
DeathlyDeep
Coyote
jherico
Kiloku
8BitAce
mika
Malazin
lemnisc8
Exie
Vdragon
Wolfie373
NekelLuna
kevinstubbs
Renegador
illuminatedgeek
margeman2k3
CaffeineViking
tasulife
Splines
hakonvl
hugoestr
rarenerd
Durron
mortdeus
KontrolKeal
Doctor--why
potatolemming
sonico11
Metaluim
shatteredspades
Hachimaki
tsholmes
chessmaster42

We will have an updated roster this weekend. If your name isn't on the list Monday, recontact me.

Return to Code