I am currently working on a prototype of an engine for use in both the client and the development tools (as applicable)
- Dynamic shader loading and configuration (attribute/uniform mapping)
- Model loading confirmed working with: .obj, .3ds, .blend, .dae and .mdl but should work with quite a few others.
- Basic lighting (phong model: ambient, diffuse, point, directional, specular)
- Basic logging
What I'm working on now
- Bring code base in line with Trillek formatting standards
- True Type font rendering
- Scene system
- Dynamic shader selection (capability bits)
Hi-poly test: http://imgur.com/jSGkmD7
Edit: forgot to link the repo: https://github.com/kmclarnon/TrillekPrototype
You're welcome to look at it but there isn't a build system yet because I've been spending what time I have coding instead.