when are we going to see something new?

Talk about the project. Anything you want, it does not have to be about the actual development.

when are we going to see something new?

Postby JesusWithAHat » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:36 pm

So its been a while since the last release of Trillek and im sure the whole team is putting a lot of hard work into the project. in The Future of Trillek you guys talked about how the game will progress with "Pillars" and there will be no more Milestone releases. So i have a few cuestions.

1) Are Pillars a release like Milestone? You know, like "TRILLEK PILLAR 1 RELEASED" and a download link.
2) If not, when are we going to see some new material about the game? (such as gameplay)
3) Where can i see more information about the game so i dont come to be annoying in this forum?

Thanks a lot!
JesusWithAHat

Re: when are we going to see something new?

Postby ConnorY71 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:24 am

JesusWithAHat wrote:1) Are Pillars a release like Milestone? You know, like "TRILLEK PILLAR 1 RELEASED" and a download link.

EDIT: turns out pillars are being worked on one-by-one. I'm not sure if that correlates to one pillar per release, however. Please ignore the following sentence, which is my original statement.

No. New releases will have parts of each pillar completed, rather than having only one pillar fully complete, so gameplay will advance in multiple directions each release.

2) If not, when are we going to see some new material about the game? (such as gameplay)

There's probably going to be a dramatic increase in content once engine work is finished. As for when that is, I'm not fully sure. Visit the irc channel if you want to talk to the developers about specifics.

3) Where can i see more information about the game so i dont come to be annoying in this forum?

If you want to see what's being worked on, look at the stuff on trello.
ConnorY71

Return to Discussions