Spacefrosty

Introduce yourself!

Spacefrosty

Postby FrostySpaceFox » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Hey, I'm frostyspacefox but you can call me space-frosty.

I heard about the resent controversy and I became intrested in 0x10c again. Unluckily it's been dumped like space trash duck-tape. And I felt I wanted to ind notch and slap the fedora of his head in depressed grief and cry traitor. But u found the name of this project tagged onto the fan trailer of 0x10c. And so I came. Looks like you guys are still in early development and I felt a warm pleasing sensation inside me that his vision is not dead. (Also seeing my name in the creadits and a extra reason to mic spam) and I also remembered that part of my corse touches on 3d model making an UI design. And so for the first time in my life I felt I could contribute to something actually important. (Because video games are important) so I'm attending a level three multi media and model making course at west Suffolk collage at the moment that will sometime cover the basis of 3d development and such I have a choice in which path I would like to take, be it consept art or board game design. If I could be working on a actual real life project and be part of a group of people that are creating a legitimate video game then I can't imagine the kind of boost it would give my carrier. (Possibly something like sling shoting around Jupiter)

Im existed to be a part of this project and even more so while under he radar. I have a good(ish) feeling about this. Space-frosty out
FrostySpaceFox

Re: Spacefrosty

Postby Cebabonet » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Welcome in the Trillek community Spacefrosty !
Cebabonet

Return to Introductions