The Most Electrifying Introduction

Introduce yourself!

Re: The Most Electrifying Introduction

Postby ConnorY71 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:16 pm

I know you want to stay in character and all, but can you at least make your posts more relevant to Trillek and less egocentric? While this thread is an exception to that, it does not give you the right to slander other users. If you want to do that take it to the ring.

-Mr Fangirl
ConnorY71

Postby The Rock » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:22 pm

Mudman2999 wrote:You keep pretending that you are the most amazing person ever to join Trillek, but do you actually have any skills besides smack-talking people far more intelligent than you?

The Rock says this; if player management came down to running rings around other jabronies, The Rock would sure as Shiek run rings around you. If you had bothered to read The Rock's electrifying introduction, you would see The Great One has tallied a great viewership from helping run the second largest group forum of all time on the official forum for 0x10c. And you then interrupt The Rock, on The Rock's thread, while he tries to build heat, without the class to introduce yourself?

EDIT: The Rock recommends you read the post immediately following this one before laying the smacketh down on him.
Last edited by The Rock on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Rock

Postby The Rock » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:56 pm

ConnorY71 wrote:I know you want to stay in character and all, but can you at least make your posts more relevant to Trillek and less egocentric? While this thread is an exception to that, it does not give you the right to slander other users. If you want to do that take it to the ring.

-Mr Fangirl

The Rock comprendes señor, The Rock doesn't want to anger anyone, The People's Champ is just trying to liven things up by engaging in some light mock Rock-playing ya dig? The Rock is currently workin' with some other members from the previously mentioned group, but takes onboard the criticism, brother. I'm just messing around with Mudders unless he is taking The Rock overseriously, which is not great. The Brahma Space Captain advises you read his Most Electryfingly New Disclaimer at the bottom of the OP.
The Rock

Postby ConnorY71 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:46 pm

The Rock wrote:The Rock is currently workin' with some other members from the previously mentioned group

Do you have any work from the 0x10c forums that you can share here, like a bit of a sample? You've got me interested now...
ConnorY71

Postby The Rock » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:58 pm

ConnorY71 wrote:
The Rock wrote:The Rock is currently workin' with some other members from the previously mentioned group

Do you have any work from the 0x10c forums that you can share here, like a bit of a sample? You've got me interested now...

The Rock could but The Rock loves to please the people.

ConnorY71 wrote:I hope you never break character.

The Rock is sure if you search through the corporation threads on 0x10c and avoid the big red monster, you should find what you're after pretty quickly.
The Rock

Previous

Return to Introductions