READ ME!

A forum where members can list tasks, bounties, or other TODO items that advance the creation of Trillek. Please tag your post with [TASK], [BOUNTY]. or [TODO] where appropriate.

This is a moderated forum to weed out suggestions so they may be moved to the correct forum.

READ ME!

Postby adam » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:44 am

This forum is to post issues, bugs, tasks, or other various items that need to be completed before Trillek can roll out the door.

To break it down the 3 basic types of issues are:
Tasks - some minor item that needs completing. It won't affect the game or development if left alone, but it might improve the game or development if completed.
Bounty - is a bug or other issue that interferes with the game or development. These are priorities and should be assigned or picked up by someone ASAP.
TODO - are items that will need to be accomplished before the game can be released or development can continue.

If you are unsure if your issue fits one of these categories use a tag that you feel will be appropriate to the issue.
adam

Re: READ ME!

Postby wrongu » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Maybe we should start tagging these posts with a deadline or maybe which milestone we'd like it done by; i.e. "[TODO-M2] audio system".
Or.. can posts be sorted by "priority"?
wrongu

Re: READ ME!

Postby San Dingo » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:43 pm

wrongu wrote:Maybe we should start tagging these posts with a deadline or maybe which milestone we'd like it done by; i.e. "[TODO-M2] audio system".
Or.. can posts be sorted by "priority"?

Good idea.
San Dingo

Return to Tasks, Bounties,and other TODO