Takenaka Hanbei, the First Writer

For discussions around writing about the project.

Moderator: DarkSpartan

Takenaka Hanbei, the First Writer

Postby TakenakaHanbei » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Since I don't see anyone here, it's kind of worrying. However, I enjoy writing and, apparently, am decent at it. If anyone would like to add some ideas or if the project leaders are interested in what I could possibly bring to the table, well, I'm here or on Reddit (by the same name).

This would be my first real writing project and some day hope to get into the video game industry and create some interesting games and worlds for players to enjoy.
I am the one who writes.
TakenakaHanbei

Re: Takenaka Hanbei, the First Writer

Postby Doctorcroctopus » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:53 pm

I am a writer, too, and I also use reddit with the same username. Tbh, I'm not sure what is to be expected of the writers, this game has just been announced, so to start planning for the storyline might be a tad premature... For example, do we create the protagonists and antagonists? Or is that done at a different stage?
Doctorcroctopus

Postby NatureHikes » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:54 pm

There are a couple of us! If you haven't joined the usergroup yet you should. Last I saw there are two of us in it.

Personally I'm glad, this is one group that would be much more complicated with too many members.
NatureHikes

Postby TakenakaHanbei » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Haha, didn't know if there was. I think we'd only need a couple but let's hop into the group and discuss some things then.

I'm not sure what we can expect, but we'll see.
I am the one who writes.
TakenakaHanbei

Postby DarkSpartan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:31 am

Heyas gang. I'm the Writing lead, and my preference is for establishing background and lore before we work on characters. If you know their environment and how it came to pass, then it's much easier to build people consistent with the century they're living in.
DarkSpartan
Lead Designer

Return to Writing