Programmer's group cleanup round 2

Programmer's group cleanup round 2

Postby adam » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:00 am

Ok the programmer's group has been pruned down to about 30. If you feel you want back in please don't hesitate to ask. The main requirements for pruning this time were not active recently, very few posts, or a secondary group.

You still have view permissions for all forums (and I believe posting) no matter if you are in a group or not.
adam

Re: Programmer's group cleanup round 2

Postby thomas9459 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:10 pm

I have been one of those who have been removed from the programmers group (and rightfully so: I don't think I would have been able to contribute much) and it seems that I no longer have posting permissions for any boards outside of those in General (i.e. I cannot reply on the Design board or create a new thread in the Hardware board). I would still like to take part in the development of Trillek but feel that I do not want to commit to be part of the core development team. Is there some way to regain these privileges without joining the core Programming / Art / Writing / etc. group?
thomas9459

Re: Programmer's group cleanup round 2

Postby Braaedy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:13 am

I'm surprised you kept me in it, I'm not really as active as I should be, but I thank you for your faith :)
Braaedy

Return to Announcements