MILESTONE 1 RELEASED!!!

Re: MILESTONE 1 RELEASED!!!

Postby djetty » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Any chance for an i1586 package?

Great work by the way.
djetty
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Re: MILESTONE 1 RELEASED!!!

Postby catageek » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:37 pm

I have compiled it under linux from the git repo, after a lot of time to fix the include and libraries dependency, not being sure that everything is included.

I have another problem now with a bug (https://bugzilla.libsdl.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2145) in SDL library that prevents me to open a context in OpenGL 3.1. It works with 3.0, but I have other errors.

I use SDL2-2.0.0 that I got from my distribution. Does anyone has the same problem ?

EDIT: This is not a bug, this is because I use the 'nouveau' Nvidia driver with mesa, and mesa supports OpenGL 3.1 only in version 9.2. I have to upgrade.
Last edited by catageek on Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
catageek
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Re: MILESTONE 1 RELEASED!!!

Postby adam » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:23 am

Sorry most of the include issues are fixed and need to be committed. The final Linux release that matches up with the Win32 content should be ready and in the repo by tomorrow.
adam
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:58 am

Re: MILESTONE 1 RELEASED!!!

Postby Hero » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:38 am

Adam been doing work!
Hero
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:18 am

Re: MILESTONE 1 RELEASED!!!

Postby cuulcars » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:13 am

Next milestone, would it possible to include a list of redistributables needed (just the links, no need to bloat the file size)?
cuulcars
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Re: MILESTONE 1 RELEASED!!!

Postby adam » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:17 am

Alright Linux source should be up do date. You must use the release-milestone1 branch. Additionally you must download and extract the assets folder into the build/bin folder (might be a debug or release folder in build/bin.

Assets are here.
adam
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:58 am

Re: MILESTONE 1 RELEASED!!!

Postby adam » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:18 am

cuulcars wrote:Next milestone, would it possible to include a list of redistributables needed (just the links, no need to bloat the file size)?


Sure, for this release it is the Microsoft Visual C++ runtime redistributable 2012 x86 (not x64).
adam
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:58 am

Re: MILESTONE 1 RELEASED!!!

Postby cuulcars » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:23 am

adam wrote:
cuulcars wrote:Next milestone, would it possible to include a list of redistributables needed (just the links, no need to bloat the file size)?


Sure, for this release it is the Microsoft Visual C++ runtime redistributable 2012 x86 (not x64).


Yeah I saw on the reddit :) I meant it might be a good idea to put a text file in the zip, sorry wasn't very clear
cuulcars
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Re: MILESTONE 1 RELEASED!!!

Postby catageek » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:54 am

adam wrote:Alright Linux source should be up do date. You must use the release-milestone1 branch. Additionally you must download and extract the assets folder into the build/bin folder (might be a debug or release folder in build/bin.


It builds perfectly. Thanks.
catageek
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Re: MILESTONE 1 RELEASED!!!

Postby Batteryhorse » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:33 am

I just tried to launch Milestone 1 in Windows, and the program promptly stops working just after creating a component of type: GLIcoSphere.
Batteryhorse
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron