Group cleanup

Group cleanup

Postby adam » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:10 am

So that all is transparent. I am removing members from the programming group that were last active before September 1st. This doesn't mean you can't get back in or that your other forum permissions have changed. This is just to get a better understanding of those that are active in the programming.
adam

Re: Group cleanup

Postby DarkSpartan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:33 am

I'm going to echo that for the creative departments. Sound, Art, and Writing will be pruned to those persons active on or subsequent to September 1, same as above. Group members that have no posts will also be pruned.
DarkSpartan
Lead Designer

Postby adam » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:36 am

KnightVision wrote:I have just now sent coyote a PM with my qualifications.

coyote hasn't been active in a long time. For programming please PM Pseudonym or myself.

Though to get in the group doesn't require a qualification check, it is still neat to know. :D
adam

Postby Pseudonym » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:11 am

Also, not qualifications exactly, but if you could please put what you're interested in doing in your profile, that'd be wonderful.
Pseudonym

Postby ShaneDalton » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:50 am

We should also set up a task list for each group to tell people what to do without having to contact team leads, incase they are offline or just to make their lives easier.
Project Lead
ShaneDalton
Project Lead

Postby DarkSpartan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:13 am

ShaneDalton wrote:We should also set up a task list for each group to tell people what to do without having to contact team leads, incase they are offline or just to make their lives easier.

Where's the fun in that? Actually, we have a forum in technical for that sort of thing codeside, and I'll be implementing something similar in the design forums. I'm thinking "Must have," Could use" and "Would be nice."
DarkSpartan
Lead Designer

Postby ShaneDalton » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:21 am

Yeah, I didn't see the forum since I pretty much go directly to the forum I want to view, ignore the other forum post.
Project Lead
ShaneDalton
Project Lead

Postby adam » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:14 am

Ok programmer's group has had another round of cleanup. If you haven't been active since Sept 10 or you have 0 posts then you were removed from the programmer's group. This doesn't mean you can't post, it just means for statistics we can better approximate how many programmers are still active and contributing.
adam

Return to Announcements