Hello again!

Hello again!

Postby ShaneDalton » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:30 am

Greetings fellow members, as you may of heard I had to temporarily take a break due to personal issues, I have now returned.

Can I just say, you guys have been great! I've never seen this much power, I believe that we can now fully do this. All we need is teamwork and community, also I know many of you have been skeptical as to how open source we will be. At first, open source was a hard concept to work with in many factors, and I ask for your forgiveness as we stumbled about. Realizing that all decisions, should not be thought as 'me' but now 'we'.
I hope that you stick by us and together we can create an amazing experience, that will be remembered for many years to come.

Cheers,

Shane Dalton -
Project Lead.
Project Lead
ShaneDalton
Project Lead

Re: Hello again!

Postby SunShiranui » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Welcome back.

To be honest, I had suggested that Wolfy87 should take your role since he's been more present in the project discussions. When you decided to take a break I was worried about the project's direction, but after watching the IRC logs for a while most of these doubts are now gone, since we've been more active than ever.
I hope that now that you've sorted out your issues you'll be able to help bring this to life. I'll try to do the same as well, even though my CS knowledge isn't enough for gettings my hands dirty on the code.

Let's make a great game :)
SunShiranui

Re: Hello again!

Postby mrout » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:13 am

also I know many of you have been skeptical as to how open source we will be.

I've not seen any of that anywhere. Definitely some skepticism, but that we were free software has seemed to be something everyone has agreed upon very much from the start.
mrout

Return to Announcements