Trillek Starships Desing Philosophy

Post and debate ideas and concepts

Trillek Starships Desing Philosophy

Postby Domovik » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:49 am

I am developing a document on how the ships should be built in Trillek.

NOTE: This document isn't complete and for this moment this document is only in spanish, but I want traduce it to english.
This document prettend describe how should be the straships in Trillek for avoid conflicts with other objects and structures in the game.

https://mega.co.nz/#!cp9GRADR!GbUvrxpPoUpCkooTjtwMqDSq6qUGnVGeNVp6k8lrTiM
Domovik

Re: Trillek Starships Desing Philosophy

Postby Krarl » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:07 am

It's nice that you want to help, but if the document is in Spanish it's pretty much only Zardoz who can comment on it. :)
Also, croxis is working on this design document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eMH ... asic?pli=1
I'm not sure what you're saying your is about but it may already be covered here
Krarl

Postby VladVP » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:12 pm

I think we should have a set of standard and/or custom ship components, which players who take on the roles of mechanics know how to put together to construct entire ships. This could become an entire in-game industry.
VladVP

Postby thomas9459 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:03 pm

I believe that using modular parts, such as UBN/BUS components, will most likely be how ship construction is implemented. There was a long (and rather in depth) discussion about ship construction in this thread.

Also, if you need help translating it into English, I would be willing to help (even though my Spanish is not very good).
thomas9459

Return to Design